November 24th, 2015
Just Freehold Energy is pleased to announce that the Corporation and its partners have begun plans to expand the partnership’s electric generation project and associated fuel reserves near Nevis, Alberta. The partnership has acquired certain producing oil and gas assets strategically located in near proximity to the existing electric generation plant, which has been on-line for approximately one year. This acquisition provides immediate revenue from oil and natural gas production as well as fuel supply and sites for expanding the partnership‘s electrical power generation capacity; the plan is to grow from the current 1 MW of electrical generation to approximately 6 MW in 2016 with further expansions thereafter.
- Developing remote “peaking” capability
- Debenture holders extend debenture financing
- Just Freehold Board of Directors approve gas/electrical strategy
- Nevis Power Plant comes online
November 1st 2013
- Received AUC approval for Nevis power generation plant.
October 18th 2013
- Made deposit on 1MW electrical generator.
October 10th 2013
- Lacombe oil well re-worked and back on-line.
October 1st 2013
- Kelsey gas well back on-stream after gas plant maintenance shut-down.
September 5th 2013
- Submitted application to the Alberta Utilities Commission(AUC) for Nevis electrical power generation plant.